Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Hello!

Hello All!

My name is Katherine and I am an Indie Writer, a self-published/freelance author, dreaming and working toward making a full-time living doing what I love...writing!

I am the owner of www.indiewriter.net, though I have only just started working to get the site in order.  (If you are a visitor to the site, please excuse the mess until my construction is complete.)

So far, I feel I have been fairly successful in the self-publishing arena.  I have written eight books which I have listed as e-books on Amazon Kindle, Barnes & Noble PubIt, Lulu, and Smashwords.  From these eight books, I receive between $1,200.00 and $1,500.00 a month.  I also make around $80 a month from print-on-demand books listed on Amazon's CreateSpace.

I feel there is so much more potential in the Indie Writer arena, not only from e-books, but from websites, blogs, paid articles, and much more.  With a little imagination, I hope to be able to retire on residual income stemming from my freelance writing.

Through this blog I hope to share a little bit of my journey...my successes and failures and everything in between.  I also hope to hear from you, dear readers, so that we may learn from each other and further our dreams of living to write.

Until next time... I wish you happiness and success.

Blessings & Joy!
Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment