Saturday, August 25, 2012

I Apologize...

I'd like to apologize.  I've not been working very much on the Indie Writer Website as of late because I've realized I have to focus on my Bible Treasure Hunt Website if I am to have it up and running before the holidays arrive.  Even though Bible Treasure Hunt doesn't contain very much content as far as writing is concerned, I feel like it has good potential as an income stream.

The good news is that www.bibletreasurehunt.com is #1 in the Google Search Rankings using the keywords "bible treasure hunt!"

Furthermore, www.indiewriter.net is #1 in the Google Search Rankings for the keywords "indie writer" and is on the first page using the keywords "indie author!"

My other new website, www.mybigredneckwebsite.com is also on the first page of the Google Search Rankings using the keywords "big redneck," but I would like to be #1 using the lone keyword, "redneck."  Still working on that one, but as I said earlier, been working too hard on Bible Treasure Hunt to be of much use to anything else.

Hopefully Bible Treasure Hunt will be complete soon and I can get back to Indie Writer.  I have other ideas brewing, as well.  I think there's GREAT potential for making a living online through multiple website income streams.

Hope you all are having a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment